Re: Is: draft status; was: Re: Sieve regex extension

2000-03-02 18:37:31

Tim Showalter wrote:

I'm pretty busy at the moment.  I will try and get a draft out soon.
If everyone is fine with the semantic I want changed, then I'll change
it in the document and hopefully get it out sometime next week, and
then head for last call.

I believe I should also last call the vacation extension at the same
time.  If you happen to agree, now would be an excellent time to read
it and send me corrections.

Unless I'm reading this line from [VACATION] incorrectly:

"If the parameter given to ":days" is greater than the minimum value,
then the minimum value is used instead."

Shouldn't this read "less than" instead of "greater than"?

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127