Re: Questions about the Require Command.

2000-12-13 09:46:53
So in essense we want to force wherever we can that the require list is
up-to-date so that we can use just-in-time parsing.  The way we force all
scripts to keep their require commands up-to-date is by using the require
command as an "enable extension" mechanism, so if the user wants to use an
extension they have to "require" it.

Those scripts that do not properly declare their extensions with the require
command will possibly pass a just-in-time parse, but we should make every
effort we can to ensure that this does not happen by warning the users in the
gui or at run time.

Ok I think I get it now.

Thanks for your time.

Nigel