fileinto behaviour

2001-02-19 18:33:00

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but I didn't locate any clues in the
archive for the mailing list (the discrd+keep thread was close though), and
the sieve specs didn't help clear my head to much.

More to the point, I am curious about a fileinto+keep in attempting to emulate
a sort of CC behaviour within the filter.

if A {fileinto "bitbucket"; keep}

To both file the message into bitbucket, and retain the mail to possibly
further filter it, or generate a copy in the INBOX.

--
        "That is precisely what common sense is for, to be jarred into
         uncommon sense."

   Mark Ferrell    :   Major'Trips'
   Programmer      :   Chaotic Dreams Development Team
   URL             :   http://www.chaoticdreams.org
   E-Mail          :   major(_at_)chaoticdreams(_dot_)org