I CAN HELP !!!

2001-03-16 16:58:28

Can't
get email out to the masses without losing your ISP???

Don't know how
to get sales for your product???

Can't get traffic to your
site???

COLOR="#ffffff">Call
1-888-242-5082

I have plenty of fresh verified
email names and can get you results.

BORDER="0">

CELLSPACING="0" >

SIZE="+2">Price List
COLOR="#008040">Discounts for larger
orders

FACE="Times New Roman">100
Thousand - $200

500 Thousand -
$875

1 Million -
$1500

It
is this easy!
COLOR="#004080" SIZE="+1">You simply furnish your message and I
do the rest. I guarantee you
100% delivery. It can even be done in full color at no
extra cost

COLOR="#ffffff">NOTICE

Under
Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be
considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information
and a method
of removal. To be removed, hit reply and type remove in the
subject
line.

/FONT>