sieve filter file size limitations

2002-08-02 08:58:40
Hello all,

I am wondering if there are any filter file size limitations inherent in the
sieve spec. I am using sieve to create channel-level junk mail filters for
the company's mail server, and have lately run into a problem. If I add any
more entries to the file, all mail delivery fails, and I get messages from
the postmaster about "Status: 5.0.0 (Mailbox filter evaluation error)." I'm
running the iplanet messaging server 5.1

I have attached a copy of the filter file for your perusal.

Any help would be appreciated. If this is out of scope for this list, I
apologize.

-=p=-