Re: dynamic naming & creation of mailboxes

2002-12-21 07:38:01
[Kjetil Torgrim Homme]:

  I'm currently writing a draft for an extension allowing expansion
  inside strings.  the main motivation for it is to allow access to
  back references in regular expressions.

here it is.  any comments welcome!  (I have not submitted this to the
IETF, I don't quite understand how the procedure works.)

Kjetil T.                       |  read and make up your own mind