variables: open issue b) fileinto :create

2003-05-01 16:39:35

  b) this extension is particularily useful if fileinto creates new
     folders on demand.  [SIEVE] doesn't prohibit this, and currently
     some implementations will create new folders automatically,
     others won't.

Jutta said she might write up a draft on this.  I'm thinking it could
fit into her copy extension, IMHO it is good to reduce the number of
extensions when possible.  the only downside to it I can see is that
the extension name ("copy") doesn't fit very well :-)

--
Kjetil T.