Re: Is draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-04.txt ready for IETF last call?

2003-10-25 00:43:47

On 10/22/2003 12:48 AM, ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com sent forth
electrons to
convey:

>I noted that a new version of this document was just posted so I reviewed
>it. I spotted only two minor things that need changing <snip>
>

>Both of these can be fixed with an RFC Editor note if need be.
>
>This document was already last called on the list some time back and the -04
>version appears to me to reflect the changes that were agreed to at that time.
>Does everyone else feel this is now ready for IETF last call? If so I'd be
>happy to start one.
>
>                            Ned

Two more fixes needed:
s/definately/definitely

Added to the corrections list.

s/implementors/implementers

American Heritage says either spelling is OK.

 I reviewed it and feel it's ready.

Good. Thanks.