Re: Sieve reject at SMTP time possible with which implementations?

2003-10-31 20:13:37

Thanks, Mark, Nigel for comments, and Kjetil for a template (though I'll probably use RFC3285's, which I just became aware of). Alexey and I plan to co-author the I-D.

On 10/31/2003 10:06 AM, Mark E. Mallett sent forth electrons to convey: