Re: Drafts and status

2004-07-30 10:00:54

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Cyrus Daboo wrote:

> draft-martin-managesieve-04.txt
>
>       Draft has EXPIRED. Ned (then AD) sent comments to the list on
>       12-Nov-2003. These have yet to be addressed. There was also an
>       issue with interaction with include extension. I think its up
>       to the CMU folks to move this forward...

I've sent email to Tim several times asking him to either fix the draft or
send me the source so that I can take it over, and neither has happened.

Is there a fast way to convert an ID into nroff or XML source?

Not that I know of. I've always done it manually, usually while sitting
in airport departure lounges.