Re: More comments on draft-homme-sieve-variables-04

2004-10-24 10:30:01

On søn, 2004-10-24 at 19:04 +0200, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 10:59 -0400, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
Actually I was going to suggest to all authors that we use 'SIEVE Email
Filtering' in all titles and abstracts (we can argue about capitalization
of SIEVE if you want...). I think that addresses Ned's point about
clarifying 'sieve' a little better. When we get around to revising the
existing rfc extensions we should change those as well.

well, it would have to be "e-mail filtering", since this has very little
to do with enamel :-)

putting a leash on my hobby horse, the obvious solution is of course to
use the form which 3028 and most other e-mail related standards are
using: "mail".  (131 "mail", 3 "email" and 7 "e-mail".)

still a pedant,
--
Kjetil T.