new vacation draft

2004-11-02 18:57:39

Version 06 of the vacation draft was posted to the Internet-Drafts repository. I intend to last call this real soon (immediately after the upcoming IETF meeting). I apologize for not having official notice sent here, but I forgot to ask for it.

I generally believe this reflects the last round of changes, but there were some editorial comments that I felt I couldn't incorporate becaue I couldn't improve on my text. If you have editorial suggestions, text would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-06.txt

Tim