Re: Impending changes to "body" draft.

2004-11-10 17:50:07

Jutta Degener wrote:

QUESTION: Are we okay with throwing out :binary, or is someone using it for something worthwhile?
  If we want to keep it, how strongly do we feel about
  using a format that looks more like quoted-printable?

I'm more than happy to drop :binary since is one part I didn't implement in CMU Sieve.

  QUESTION: Is it okay to have body :matches and
  :regex scans not set variables?

Fien by me, but I'll defer to the consensus, since I don't yet have any implementation experience with sieve variables.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127