Re: Checking Status of Other Messages?

2004-12-11 01:30:58

On lør, 2004-12-11 at 03:48 +0100, Felix E. Klee wrote:
are there any Sieve extensions that allow retrieving information about other
messages on an IMAP server?  If not, would such extensions be possible.

not sure if that is in scope or not, but I don't think a proposal must
be rejected on that basis.  however, no other Sieve mechanism depends on
anything but the message itself.

To be specific, I'd like to have an extension that allows me to check whether
any of the messages mentioned in the "References:"-header are flagged.

that's not a very general feature, is it?

one other obstacle is that Sieve has no method for iterating over the
IDs in References.  (In-Reply-To may be a better header to check.)

--
Kjetil T.