Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-sieve-variables-00.txt

2004-12-21 05:04:39

I would like to solicit your attention to the following draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-variables-00.txt

I've sent few editorial suggestions to the author, but I don't think they should delay the WGLC any further. The WGLC starts today. Due to winter holiday season it would last for 4 weeks, i.e. till January 18th. And I hope that Tim can submit 3028bis before that, so that the WG has time to check if there are any interactions between the two documents.

Alexey
Sieve WG co-chair.