Uncontroversial bits and pieces about a number of drafts.

2005-02-01 18:30:19

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-06.txt
4.3. In-Reply-To and References
-     be generated, and References need not bne changed.
+     be generated, and References need not be changed.

http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg01900.html
(draft-degener-sieve-body-03.txt)
I thought body was not included in the base spec more out of concerns on the
execution cost of a body test, not on the "implementation" costs as such.

http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg01901.html
(draft-degener-sieve-editheader-03.txt)
While some do call me Niggle, my official name has only one 'g' :o)
 -   Randall Schwartz, Nigegl Swinson, Kjetil Torgrim Homme, and
+   Randall Schwartz, Nigel Swinson, Kjetil Torgrim Homme, and

Cheers

Nigel

(Sorry, mysteriously got dropped from this list, so have only just finished
catching up with a few months of posts...)