Last Call Ended: draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-04.txt

2005-11-06 14:09:04

The IETF last call for draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-04.txt has concluded.
Please update the document to address last call comments discussed on this
mailing list (I didn't see any sent privately to the IESG).  I'll bring the
document to the IESG for evaluation after the update is available and the WG
confirms that everything has been addressed.

-Scott-