Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-3431bis-02.txt

2005-12-01 14:20:42

Sure, I can do that -- but why not remove the whole paragraph?  There's
nothing in that paragraph that needs to be there, since the Sieve base
spec tells us what Sieve is, and this whole document is dependent on
that one.
That is fine as well.

OK... lacking any other comments, I'll submit this change, and when you
see -03 posted, please ask the ADs for a last call, yes?

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)