Re: draft-newman-i18n-collation-09.txt just posted

2006-05-09 14:12:34

Arnt Gulbrandsen scripsit:

As far as I know, this addresses, ignores or adds open issues for all
requests. If something is ignored, that's because other people wanted
the opposite, or because I overlooked it when I went over all the mail
this week. I'm sorry about it in either case.

Review, please.

Posted where?  Neither rfc-editor.org nor ietf.org seems to have it.

--
John Cowan  cowan(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org  http://ccil.org/~cowan
The penguin geeks is happy / As under the waves they lark