Re: Tentative agenda for the Montreal IETF

2006-06-26 06:37:21

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Hi folks,
Here is a tentative proposal from WG chairs:

- Introduction (blue sheets, scribe etc) (1 min)
- Agenda Bashing (2 mins)
- Report on completed work (12 mins)
- Base spec status (20 mins)
- MIME loops draft (15 mins)
- Regex draft "workshop" (25 mins)

After further discussion with Cyrus I suggest to increase time allocated to MIME loops to 20 minutes and decrease time allocated to Regex to 20 minutes.
I think further adjustments will happen naturally during the WG meeting.

But please let me know if anything is missing from the list.

- Reject/refuse draft (5 mins)
- Notification draft (10 mins)
- Other topics:
  Date draft status (5 mins)
  Manage Sieve protocol (5 mins)
  Include draft (10 mins)
Proposals for adding exception handling/optional require to Sieve (10 mins)

Total: 120 minutes

Any comments/changes/additions/etc.?

Cyrus & Alexey