Re: Spam blowback from Sieve implementations.

2006-12-04 09:53:38

On 11/30/06 6:08 PM, Ned Freed wrote:
Does anyone think I'm trying to keep the standard from allowing Chris to
do what he wants with Sun's implementation?  If so that HAS BEEN A
MISUNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I'VE PROPOSED.

I don't think there's any misunderstanding....

Ned, you inappropriately referred to the last published draft, which is NOT the same as the proposal I made in the email that started this thread. See your misunderstanding? It makes the points you made inapplicable.