Last calls on editheader and body

2006-12-07 08:27:27

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that the last calls on the editheader and body drafts end tomorrow. The purpose of the current last call is to verify that these specs are consistent with the recent changes to the 3028bis document. We need to get confirmation from you that this is the case so that we can move forward and submit these to the IESG along with the 3028bis document. So please send a positive or negative indictor to the list or the chairs, thanks.

--
Cyrus Daboo