New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-05

2007-10-05 10:09:18

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-05.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Barry Leiba and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto
Revision:        05
Title:           Sieve Notification Mechanism: mailto
Creation_date:   2007-10-05
WG ID:           sieve
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
notifications, to allow notifications to be sent by electronic mail.

The IETF Secretariat.