Re: error reporting with run time errors

2007-12-13 08:55:21

Kjetil Torgrim Homme writes:
as long as only *some* types of errors can be discovered, and the types depend on implementation strategy, I don't think it is appropriate for the Sieve spec to make a list.

I agree. That said, if the actual redirection has no possiblity of succeeding I don't think the redirect command should succeed. The details aren't IMO specifiable, but that simple statement is a useful rule.

Not that it matters at this time - 3028bis has come too far and 3028ter is far away.

Arnt