Request to review draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata

2007-12-20 07:22:31

Hi folks,
I've just posted draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-03.txt, it should be announced in a couple of days. I've requested publication of -03.

I would like to solicit reviews on this document. As there is no much difference between -02 and -03 (updated/added examples, filled in the Security Considerations section), reviewing -02 would be fine as well.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Alexey