Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-10.txt

2008-02-26 14:07:05

The example for deleteheader uses a 'Received' header, and then in the very next paragraph, we're told that implementation MUST NOT allow us to delete 'Received' headers. May we choose a different header?

How about matching "X-Carrier-Type" "Avian" or "X-Evil" "true" ?

Aaron