Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt

2008-05-28 10:58:45

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group
of the IETF.

>    Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject
Extensions
>    Author(s)       : A. Stone, et al.
>    Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt
>    Pages           : 14
>    Date            : 2008-05-27

This version looks good to me.

Some nitpicking about references:

The draft header says:
  Updates: 3028 (if approved)

However RFC 5228 says:
 Obsoletes: 3028

So I think this document needs to do the same thing (that is, together
RFC 5228 and this draft are obsoleting RFC 3028)

Sounds right to me.

> 1.1.  Conventions Used in This Document
 [...]
>    Conventions for notations are as in RFC 3028 [SIEVE] Section 1.1.
I suggest this is changed to reference RFC 5228 [SIEVEBIS] ...
>    [SIEVE]    Showalter, T., "Sieve: A Mail Filtering Language",
>               RFC 3028, January 2001.
... and this reference can be made Informational.

Also good.