Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-05.txt

2008-07-15 08:10:18

Speaking as a WG participant:

The latest version looks good to me. A couple of new issues:

1).
>Usage: foreverypart [":name" string] block

The document is silent on whether each name string should be unique or not. What should happen if 2 nested foreverypart loops use the same name: the inner loop's name hides the outer name or is this a runtime error?

2). I think the MIME Loops document should discuss implications on digital signatures. This issue came up during IESG review of several documents recently.