Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject (Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject Extensions) to Proposed Standard

2008-11-15 03:22:40

Spencer Dawkins writes:
The great thing about last call review comments is that you can "do the right thing", but ... I may not have been clear, but what I was saying was that I don't know what "refuse delivery over protocol" actually refers to. Is this "refuse delivery over SMTP protocol"? That's all I was asking... I wasn't trying to talk you out of "over protocol", just being a little clearer what you were saying.

Maybe "refuse delivery within the mail transmission protocol", perhaps adding "(typically SMTP or LMTP)".

Arnt