Re: DISCUSS and COMMENT: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject

2008-11-17 15:55:02

Aaron Stone wrote:

Less verbose, previous paragraph for context:

"""
Introduction
  This document also describes how to use reject/ereject at varying
  points in the email stack: Mail Transfer Agent (MTA), Mail Delivery
  Agent (MDA), and Mail User Agent (MUA). See [EMAIL-ARCH] for a
  comprehensive discussion of these environments.

  This document also specifies the use of a Delivery Status
  Notification [DSN] instead of an MDN when appropriate. In general,
  an MDN is a human-oriented status, generated by an MUA, while a
  DSN is a machine-oriented status, generated by an MTA.
""""