Re: evaluating tests when the result makes no sense

2008-11-29 17:11:24

Hi,

I _thought_ sieve required short-circuiting, but didn't feel courageous enough reply to Dilian's message...

The only occurence of "short-curcuit" in 3028 was removed in 5228, and I didn't see anything to replace it. Further, and perhaps more seriously, I don't see any requirement of order. As far as I can see, a sieve implementation can evalue header and envelope in either order in this case:

    if anyof ( header ... , envelope ... ) {
    }

Have I been smoking the good stuff?

Arnt