sieveurl-list-scripts += [owner "/"]

2008-12-10 04:40:22

Hello,

Again about "include :global" and authorization ID. draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-03, Section 3. Sieve URL Scheme defines

sieveurl = sieveurl-server / sieveurl-list-scripts /
           sieveurl-script

sieveurl-server = "sieve://" authority

sieveurl-list-scripts = "sieve://" authority ["/"]

sieveurl-script = "sieve://" authority "/"
                  [owner "/"] scriptname

[owner "/"] in sieveurl-scrupt provides the possibility to edit the scripts of the other users, but sieveurl-list-scripts cannot show how are the scripts of that users named. What about including [owner "/"] in sieveurl-list-scripts, making it to:

sieveurl-list-scripts = "sieve://" authority ["/"] [owner "/"]

In this way one can see a list of scripts, that are managed by other users.

Със здраве,
        Дилян

Alexey Melnikov wrote: