Re: Next Sieve drafts to work on

2009-01-15 18:51:30

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> said:

Folks,
I've just checked our milestones and found there:

Feb 2009   WGLC RegEx
Mar 2009   WGLC Include/multi-script

We don't have drafts for either item yet. I think Ned is already doing
lots of work in this WG, so chairs would appreciate if somebody can step
up to the plate and volunteer to edit one of these documents. We already
have 1 volunteer for include/multiscript, but, speaking personally, I
would prefer to have 2 people on each document. Any takers?

If the one volunteer wasn't already me, I volunteer me :-)

Should new revisions of the documents be posted from the expired
revisions?

Aaron