Working Group Last Call for draft-freed-sieve-notary-05

2009-07-30 09:19:46

Hi folks,
We are starting a two week last call on draft-freed-sieve-notary-05. We've had a last call on this document before but some new "deliverby" features have been added since then, so we need adequate review of those from the WG before we can hand this off to the IESG.

So the last call starts today and will complete on August 13th.

Please send comments to the list.

--
Cyrus Daboo