Re: [sieve] [draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists] Proposed Addition To Section 2.4

2009-09-04 15:47:32
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Alexey
Melnikov<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote:
Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Alexey
Melnikov<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote:

[I am catching up with the mailing list, so stay with me if this was
already
discussed]

Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Barry