[sieve] Reviving draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group
of the IETF.

       Title           : Support for Sieve in Internet Message Access
Protocol (IMAP4)
       Author(s)       : B. Leiba
       Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00.txt
       Pages           : 24
       Date            : 2010-01-26

Sieve defines an email filtering language that can, in principle,
plug into any point in the processing of an email message.  As
defined in the base specification, it plugs into mail delivery.  This
document defines how Sieve can plug into points in the IMAP protocol
where messages are created or changed, adding the option of user-
defined or installation-defined filtering (or, with Sieve extensions,
features such as notifications).
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00.txt

I have just submitted draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00, which moves
draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-06 over to the Sieve working group.
What I submitted is meant to revive the now-expired draft and move it
here, and to work on resolving the issues that Ned brought up a very
long time ago now.  If I remember correctly, Ned has the current
action on this, to look it over, particularly the notes (search for
"[["), see if the last set of changes I made satisfy some of the
issues that Ned had with it, and see what Ned suggests doing about the
others.

Ned, can you have a look?  Thanks.

Barry