Re: [sieve] SIEVE WG update

2010-01-27 00:06:29
o Include/multi-script (draft-daboo-sieve-include)
  Need to double-check this but I think this is ready for last call.
  Since Aaron and myself are co-authors, Barry volunteered to shepherd
  this.

I think it's ready, too, and yes, I will shepherd.

o Address data (draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists)
  This should be almost ready but I would like authors to verify that
  comments from IETF 75 minutes have been addressed, and the discussion
  from the mailing list in late August/September.

This is on my queue to do, probably by the end of the week.

Barry