Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

2010-01-30 08:47:09
Robins George and I have just submitted the following draft, which
we'd like the Sieve working group to review and consider adopting.
This comes from work with Alexey on an auto-reply draft (
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt ), which
will also be updated soon.

The new draft is here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00.txt

...and the details are here:

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:34, IETF I-D Submission Tool