[sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-autoreply-01

2010-02-09 11:22:35
Robins George, Alexey Melnikov, and I have just submitted an update
to the sieve-autoreply draft, which we'd like the Sieve working group to
review and consider adopting.  This version presents itself as an informational
document (not standards track), which shows how to use the vacation,
vacation-time, notify-presence, and external-lists extensions to create
flexible auto-reply scripts.

The new draft is here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-autoreply-01.txt

...and the details are here:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:14, IETF I-D Submission Tool