[sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Notification Using Presence Information
        Author(s)       : R. George, B. Leiba
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2010-06-23

This is a further extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
Notification extension, defining presence information that may be
checked through the notify_method_capability feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt>