[sieve] New working-group drafts

2010-06-23 14:35:09
In keeping with the new charter, I've just submitted three new
working-group drafts, which are the official WG versions of three
we've already reviewed here; see the details below.  I think these
versions of the drafts are ready to go, after the working group
reviews them again to make sure it collectively agrees.

Will everyone please give these three a review, and post comments,
questions, and suggested changes?  Please also post here if you review
them and think they're ready to go, so we know they're being reviewed.

Thanks.

Barry
       Title           : Sieve Vacation Extension: "Seconds" parameter
       Author(s)       : R. George, B. Leiba
       Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00.txt
       Pages           : 6
       Date            : 2010-06-23

This document describes a further extension to the Sieve Vacation
extension, allowing multiple auto-replies to the same sender in a
single day by adding a ":seconds" parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00.txt
       Title           : Sieve Notification Using Presence Information
       Author(s)       : R. George, B. Leiba
       Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt
       Pages           : 8
       Date            : 2010-06-23

This is a further extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
Notification extension, defining presence information that may be
checked through the notify_method_capability feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt
       Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information
                           with Auto Responder functionality
       Author(s)       : R. George, et al.
       Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-00.txt
       Pages           : 9
       Date            : 2010-06-23

This document describes how the Sieve email filtering language, along
with some extensions, can be used to create automatic replies to
incoming electronic mail messages based on the address book and
presence information of the recipient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-00.txt