Re: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-include-06.txt

2010-08-30 17:00:48
--On Friday, August 27, 2010 11:32:35 PM +0200 Dilyan Palauzov <Dilyan(_dot_)Palauzov(_at_)aegee(_dot_)org> wrote:

Hello,

my comments:

Section 3.2, par. 2
  MUST default -> defaults (sounds better to me)

It may sound better, but the existing text uses RFC2119 requirements language to impose a specific behavior, whereas your replacement may be taken as merely descriptive.

I suggest to rewrite the example as
This is the way I thing scripts shall be written, but for the example
purposes in the draft, the current wording might be fine.

I don't think it's necessary to rewrite any of the examples. The examples in question are not a SIEVE style guide; they serve to illustrate the behavior of the include extension.

-- Jeff