[sieve] AD review of draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-02.txt

2010-10-25 15:20:44
Hi,
I've just noticed that "status" is not registered in the IANA Considerations section.

The "online" notification capability used the value "maybe" instead of "unknown". I know that this is awkward, but should we be using the same value for consistency?

2.  Testing presence information

[...]

   This document defines a set of items of notification presence, which
   may be specified in the notification-capability parameter.  The
   script tests the values of notification presence items in the key-
   list parameter.  The values that each item may have are specified in
   the list below; Note that in addition to the presence values, any
   item may have the value "unknown" if it is not possible to determine
   the correct presence value of the item.

Does this mean that the "status" notification item can also have a value "unknown" if it is not possible to determine it?