Re: [sieve] Proposed "pab" URI scheme registration for Sieve External Lists

2010-12-03 19:16:21
On 12/2/2010 12:12 AM, Ned Freed wrote:
  Does anyone else feel like "pab" should be spelled out more, like
"persaddrbook"? I keep wondering what the pabulum protocol is.

I can't say I like persaddrbook much. If you want a longer name,
how about addressbook: ?

Seems like there are two conflicting desires: keep it short, and make it meaningful.

I think "pab", "ab" and "nab" are too short -- others feel they're just right.

No one else spoke up in support of a longer name, though. So unless there's more support for something longer like "addressbook" or "addrbook", I'll withdraw the suggestion.

    Tony