[sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt

This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information
with Auto Responder functionality
        Author(s)       : R. George, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2011-01-10

This document describes how the Sieve email filtering language, along
with some extensions, can be used to create automatic replies to
incoming electronic mail messages based on the address book and
presence information of the recipient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-04.txt>