[sieve] external lists implementations current or planned

2011-05-18 21:22:41
Hi folks,
In order to complete the shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt I need to know who has or is planning to implement this extension. Please reply to the mailing list or direct to me with details of what you have done or are planning to do with this extension. I need this information ASAP so we can send this draft on its way, so speedy responses will be appreciated, thanks.

--
Cyrus Daboo