[sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-10.txt

This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Extension: Externally Stored Lists
        Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Barry Leiba
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-10.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2011-06-09

   The Sieve email filtering language can be used to implement email
   whitelisting, blacklisting, personal distribution lists, and other
   sorts of list matching.  Currently, this requires that all members of
   such lists be hardcoded in the script itself.  Whenever a member of a
   list is added or deleted, the script needs to be updated and possibly
   uploaded to a mail server.

   This document defines a Sieve extension for accessing externally
   stored lists -- lists whose members are stored externally to the
   script, such as using LDAP (RFC 4510), ACAP (RFC 2244), CardDAV (work
   in progress), or relational databases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-10.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-10.txt