Re: [sieve] Clarifying "implementations MUST NOT allow variable expansion in the script name argument" [WAS Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-12.txt]

2011-10-02 09:21:00
I posted -13. Please check if your suggested changes are as you expected.

I've looked at the diffs, and I'm satisfied that the comments have
been addressed.  I'll give it a couple more days to see if anyone has
anything to say about it, and then I plan to send this to Pete on
Tuesday.

Barry, document shepherd