Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-03.txt

directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language
Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : Support for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
Events in Sieve
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-03.txt

And another is:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve  (Hi, Alexey!)

This version should be close to ready: I've incorporated all comments
so far except what I note below, and thanks to Stephan for his last
review (quite some time ago now; sorry), which resulted in some
significant improvements.  (I do have two minor updates in my working
copy, one of which replaces the obsolete reference to RFC 4409 with
6409.)

I have added a section, 1.4, noting what's left; please review that.
In that section I have three responses to Stephan (which I think
should be final, and we should be OK), and two remaining action items
that I'd like to ask Alexey to help with.

The two items are as follows:

   To Do: "Interaction with Metadata": Add text requiring ManageSieve,
   and giving ManageSieve URI in IMAP capability.

   To Do: "Interaction with Metadata": Add ManageSieve action to set
   metadata item.

Alexey, you're much more familiar with ManageSieve than I am.  Can you
come up with text to put into the "Interaction with Metadata" section
(2.3.1) that will resolve these two items?

If we can get text for that soon (hey, maybe even by the end of the
week, so I can re-post before the Monday deadline?), we can actually
do a WGLC on this version, and be ready to send it to the IESG after
Paris.

Barry