[sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-07.txt

 This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
Events in Sieve
        Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-07.txt
        Pages           : 24
        Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   Sieve defines an email filtering language that can, in principle,
   plug into any point in the processing of an email message.  As
   defined in the base specification, it plugs into mail delivery.  This
   document defines how Sieve can plug into points in the IMAP protocol
   where messages are created or changed, adding the option of user-
   defined or installation-defined filtering (or, with Sieve extensions,
   features such as notifications).  Because this requires future Sieve
   extensions to specify their interactions with this one, this document
   updates the base Sieve specification, RFC 5228.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-07

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-07

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/